Faculty of Pharmacy
It is one of the colleges that created and opened after the liberation of the city of Idlib in the 2015-2016 academic year, as it did not exist previously. In view of the abnormal situation in which Syria is living and the state of the revolution in it, it was extremely important to open scientific, educational and medical institutions to qualify, educate and educate young cadres in order to save the Syrian society from the loss surrounding them from each side, especially the scientific institutions. Medical colleges are responsible for the rehabilitation and graduation of medical cadres who carry out their human duty to save the lives of many of our people who are killed with various types of weapons, and fill the large gap left by the Russian war machine and others in the systematic targeting of hospitals and medical centers, and the College of Pharmacy is an integral part of medical colleges , as the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Idlib works to graduate competent pharmacists whose role is not only to dispense and market medicine and work in pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies, but also to apply pharmacy in hospitals and participate in therapeutic planning and work in drug information centers and participate in drug research and pharmaceutical scientific advice to workers In the medical field, we will reach a distinguished health service for the patient in order to achieve a higher goal, which is to preserve the health of the people of our liberated regions.
Vision and mission
That the Faculty of Pharmacy at Idlib University become an accredited educational and research edifice locally, regionally and globally and has an effective role in the medical community, and aims to provide the community with highly qualified pharmacists, distinguished professional skills and ethical values that contribute to the development of the pharmaceutical industry, confirm the quality of the drug and improve health services in the community, through Development and modernization of teaching and learning methods.
- Inviting faculty members to hold specialized scientific conferences in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Invitation to scientific seminars to discuss the latest developments in the field of pharmaceutical technology in the presence of owners of pharmaceutical facilities.
- Work to create workshops for college students.
- Continuously developing academic courses according to the needs of the labor market in Syria and neighboring countries.
The most important justifications for the opening of the specialty
- The severe shortage of scientific expertise, especially medical expertise.
- The country’s urgent need for this specialization, which is growing day by day, especially in the situation of war.
- Raising the level of the pharmaceutical industries in the liberated areas.
- Giving an opportunity to old students of the College of Pharmacy who were prevented from pursuing their studies due to political, security or financial conditions.
- The community was provided with graduates of the College of Pharmacy who contribute to building and monitoring the Syrian pharmaceutical industry, whose collapse and significant decline seemed noticeable due to the lack of competent and scientifically and practically qualified cadre due to the migration of most of them to neighboring countries and Europe.
- Giving an opportunity to the old students of the College of Pharmacy who were prevented from pursuing their studies due to political, security or financial conditions.
- Raising the efficiency of the educational process and the continuous updating of curricula and curricula.
- Reaching international standards in pharmaceutical education.
- Create a field training program for students.
- Supporting the pharmacy education quality management system.
Areas of specialization
- Pharmaceutical industries laboratories.
- Hospitals and medical points.
- Private pharmacies.
- Pharmaceutical control laboratories.
- Special analysis laboratories.
- Quarantine laboratories at the border crossings.
- Humanitarian organizations concerned with the medical aspect.
College of Pharmacy laboratories
- General and Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Laboratory of analytical and physical chemistry
- Pharmaceutics and Technology Laboratory
- Botany and drug laboratory
- Zoology and tissue Laboratory
- Medicines laboratory
- Pharmacy chemistry laboratory
- Laboratory for germs and viruses
- Parasitological laboratory
- Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory
- Laboratory of bio pharmacy and pharmacokinetics
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Computer laboratory
السنوات الدراسية وأعداد الطلاب
الوسائل والأدوات المستخدمة
سيتم تزويد الطلبة بالمعرفة النظرية والعملية من خلال ما يلي:
- مقررات دراسية حديثة معدة بأسلوب التعليم الطبيعي (الكلاسيكي).
- إعطاء المحاضرات وفق الأساليب الحديثة في التعليم وباستخدام أجهزة الإسقاط (البروجكتور).
- التدريب في مختبرات متخصصة مزودة بمعدات وتجهيزات مختلفة ومناسبة تم إحداثها في الجامعة.
- التعاون والتدريب في مؤسسات متخصصة في مجال العلوم الصيدلية خارج الجامعة.
- إقامة دورات وورشات عمل متخصصة في مجال التكنولوجيا الصيدلية ومواكبة ما يجري من تطورات في هذا المجال.
- إقامة زيارات ميدانية لمعامل الأدوية.
أخبار الكليات والمعاهد
The Directorate of Training and Rehabilitation at Idlib University announces the establishment of a training course entitled: Monitoring and Evaluation – D3
Advertising The Directorate of Training and Rehabilitation at Idlib University announces the establishment of a training course entitled: Monitoring and Evaluation – 3rd D Training axes 1. Monitoring and evaluation 2. Data analysis using EXCEL…Read More »