Student Affairs Directorate
The Central Student Affairs Directorate, in cooperation with the Students Affairs Department in colleges and institutes at the University of Idlib, seeks to provide the best services for students from the first moment of their entry to the university until graduation through its departments:
- The Documentation and Statistics Department
- Male and Female Affairs Department
- The Department of Transport and Transfer
- Alumni Affairs Department
- The Admission and Registration Department
These departments work together to accomplish the following:
- Preparing and organizing to receive new students wishing to register in Idlib University during the trade-off period, as well as students wishing to transfer from other public and private universities to Idlib University.
- Maintaining all data related to students registered in Idlib University and all changes that occur in their university life until graduation.
- Designing and preparing university degrees according to the first university stage for graduate and postgraduate students.
- Participation and supervision in all general and parallel trade-offs, and following-up on private trade-offs.
- The Directorate is required to fulfill the requests for registration enrollment and cancel the registration application for students who wish to do so.
- The Directorate prepares periodic and integrated statistics for the number of students at the university in terms of registration, drop-out, suspension of registration, and stop registration through the Documentation and Statistics Department.
- Studying the conditions of students who benefit from the financial deduction from the annual fees and preparing the financial deduction form according to the rules mentioned in the decisions of the Higher Education Council and the University Council.
Certificates of undergraduate graduation
Central Student Affairs Directorate
- General news
Idlib University and Novel Global Community Educational Foundation Sign MoU for Academic Collaboration
Idlib University and Novel Global Community Educational Foundation Sign MoU for Academic Collaboration On April, 26th, Idlib University and Novel Global Community Educational Foundation (NGCEF) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) aimed at fostering academic…Read More »